How will my students know to report their books?
Each KRN book comes with a unique book code located on the front, inside cover of every book we send. We have several different ways for families to easily report their books. Here’s how:
- Text the book code to the short code on the discovery sheet inside the front cover of your book
- Call into our automated line at 937-576-4086, and enter the book code
- Download the free Kids Read Now app here: http://onelink.to/krnapp
or scan the QR code below:
- Go to KidsReadNow.org and click “report your book“
- Call us directly at 877-536-0130
- Chat with us online at KidsReadNow.org
You may also help students report their books by logging into your KRN account, searching for a student, and selecting “Report Books”.