How it Works
We are constantly pivoting in response to changing needs— fine-tuning our program with the best new books and tools to benefit not only the kids, but those who are tasked with leading them into literacy. We are a learning organization, and it’s this dedication to continuous improvement that allows us the privilege of almost 90% renewals with our districts each year. They see their numbers improve and their students develop a love of books, and that fuels us.
Our programs are customizable and individualized for every student.
- Book Selection gives kids choice
- Reading Levels optimize learning
- Relevant Titles for a changing world
- Multi-Ethnic/Multi-Cultural Offerings let kids see themselves in their readings
- Parent Data provides insight on engagement and results
Different programs available to suit your needs:
- Book Bridge Only (10-12 weeks)
- Book Bridge (January to May)
- Comprehensive Only (June to September)
- Book Bridge/Comprehensive (January to September)
Latest in Literacy
09 April 2021
Using children’s stories to bolster a sense of community connectedness...
02 April 2021
How technology and district pressure are ringing the anxiety bell...