Frequently Asked Questions
When will my next book arrive?
We typically mail one book each week. Books may take 10-15 business days to arrive (2-3 weeks). You should see your first book arrive within that time frame after the program starts for your student. From there, you should see a new book arrive every one to two weeks. Sometimes there are delays that are based on the volume of your local post office. If you have not received your new book after 3 weeks, give us a call to make sure that we have the correct address on file. If you recently moved, the books will not be forwarded to a new address.
When will my next book be shipped?
Now that you have received your first book at the Family Reading event, the next few books will arrive automatically. Remember to report each book that your student receives and reads. The reporting is what makes sure that your student can complete the program. We will ship approximately one book per week to your student until all books have been sent.
How can I report a book
Each KRN book comes with a unique book code located on the front, inside cover of every book we send. We have several different ways to easily report your books. Here’s how:
- Text the book code to the short code on the discovery sheet inside the front cover of your book.
- Call into our automated line at 937-576-4086, and enter the book code
- Download the free Kids Read Now app here: http://onelink.to/krnapp
or scan the QR code below:
- Go to KidsReadNow.org and click “report your book“
- Call us directly at 877-536-0130
- Chat with us online at KidsReadNow.org